Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need assistance in filing a suit in the dunedin area of

Customer Question

I need assistance in filing a suit in the dunedin area of florida quickly. Is there any way to get assistance with all the paperwork required? I had an eeoc complaint and my 90 days to file ends in two days. I am going to the courthouse tomorrow or wed...
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this. It is hard to find pro bono help. The best I can do here is to provide leads for reduced/low cost legal help in the state. Would this be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.