Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I am disabledwith heart spinalcord issues. I get my rx's

Customer Question

I am disabledwith heart spinalcord issues. I get my rx's delivery with giant eagle. earliery to day after delivery I found I was missing 4 meds that should have been delivered and was not. I called the store and was told the Rx's were filled and sitting there in the store. even though I am out of these meds they are telling me I have to go without the meds until Monday. how can they legaly keep me from my meds?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would be glad to Answer your question today. If at any time, you need clarification, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be glad to explain further,

Is this pharmacy part of a national chain, or is it strictly local ?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA