Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I received a summons debt that is 8 years old dollars and in

Customer Question

I received a summons for a debt that is 8 years old for 991 dollars and in a different state. I can not travel to the court house and isn't this past the statute of limitations? It's 8 years old. What are my options? PLEASE QUICKLY ADVICE.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I have posted an answer in your other thread. Please review it, and re-rate your negative response, and should you have more questions, I would be happy to clarify it further for you.

Thank you!

Dimitry, Esq.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This is frustrating. You say you posted your answer on a different thread, but I don't know where that other thread is and don't want to spend hours looking for it. Where is it?

I am sorry, I was offline this past weekend and see that you were having trouble. Do you still require assistance at this time?