ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I work first I am supposedly getting three point to five

Customer Question

I work for independent first I am supposedly getting three point to five hours a day to pay started eight – three 2015 my employ independent first only paid me $130 can you help please
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have a pay stub indicating how many hours, your rate, and any withdrawals (tax, FICA, etc...) that you were paid? What is your hourly wage and how many hours have you worked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I wish I could contact you with a phone call, but that's considered legal advice and counsel at that point, rather than answering a legal question, and as such is prohibited by the terms of service of this site. That option is there because there are many different categories on this site, but only one (legal) has such a restriction on forming an attorney-client relationship. But we can continue the question here.

Did you see my follow up question to your issue? That is, Do you have a pay stub indicating how many hours, your rate, and any withdrawals (tax, FICA, etc...) that you were paid? What is your hourly wage and how many hours have you worked?