Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

On December 15, 2014, I applied TSA Pre approval in San

Customer Question

On December 15, 2014, I applied for a TSA Pre approval in San Jose California as Celia Cirillo and received that approval by mail some time after. I have misplaced the TSA Pre number and wonder how to obtain that. Thank you. Celia Cirillo
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Hi Celia, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: To locate your TSA PreCheck membership number, you can either look at your confirmation of enrollment letter you received, of you can check online, with the Universal Enrollment Service.

This site (Just Answer) is not a secure, confidential site. Therefore, because I would require confidential biographical information about you in order to find your number for you, I cannot look it up for you directly because we are not permitted to request personally identifiable information about you, for security reasons.

I can, however, provide you with a link to the site on which you can provide your confidential information to get your membership number (Known Traveler Number) to use in your reservations: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V. Using that site, you will be directed to your records page, which should include your TSA PreCheck membership number.

I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, giving me a positive rating is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else?