Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
12711280

Need to know what I can do to get the CPAP machine the Dr.

Customer Question

Need to know what I can do to get the CPAP machine the Dr. ordered for my wife almost three months ago before she stops breathing in her sleep. We keep getting the run around and are being told its the others fault for the delay. My wife's life is important to me and I know it's not affecting them so it seems to be no big deal. Now I'm not sleeping at night due to the fact I'm scared to death she will die in the middle of the night. Please help me save her life!
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you are having to deal with this issue and it is an honor to help out. Before I give any advice, I need a little more information. What entity or entities are giving you the run around at the moment about securing this machine for your wife? How are they doing this...what excuses are they using in the mean time? I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you on this issue.

Just checking in on you to see if you received my first response. I looked forward to working with you.