Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I want to complete a name change. However, I want this name

Customer Question

I want to complete a name change. However, I want this name change to be done secretly. I have spent the last two years in a harassment lawsuit. The suit is settled, but now I want to keep from being harassed in the future. I'm in Phoenix, AZ.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Unfortunately, outside of the federal witness protection program designed for federal witnesses in high profile drug and mafia cases, any legal name change would require publication and also the name change records do remain part of the public records, so I am afraid there is no real option to have a "secret" legal name change.
I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.
I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with this answer. Please refund all amounts charged.
I am sorry that the law might not favor your situation, but please don't hold it against me personally, your dissatisfaction reflects on my good reputation with this website.
Please let me know why you feel my correct and accurate answer is not satisfactory to you and also please let me know what related follow up questions do you have for me or what additional information are you seeking at this time?

Do you have any related follow up questions for me? If not please positively rate my answer, so I can receive credit for my work.

Thank you.