Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

My question: Is there any way to send an email to a person

Customer Question

Hi!,
My question: Is there any way to send an email to a person whose physical address is all I know?
Thanks in advance,
Marsha
***@******.***
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

If you don't know the person's email address, then the only way to do so would be to print out the email and mail it to them physically. If you are doing this to document something, then I would suggest sending it certified mail as well as regular first class mail so you have proof of doing so.

.

You could try an internet search based on the person's name and put "email address" along with it to see if they might have a Gmail or other free email account or if you know the local internet service providers, you might be able to locate an email address that way. For example.. "***** ***** Time Warner Cable email address" in the search might turn up a result for them.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Barrister,
I appreciate your very quick response! However, the example you gave will turn up rather jumbled results. Not trying to be rude (at all!), but better results might be gleaned from the example query phrased: "***** *****"[space] +Time Warner Cable email address." Even then, that is quite a lot to ask from any search engine, and the time to insert internet providers would be exhaustive. I guess I answered my own question, eh? Ah, well, if you can think of any other way(s), that would be most helpful. Again, I very much appreciate your quick response. :) A+++ in my book!
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome. Glad to try and help any time.. And I definitely don't claim to be an expert in internet searching...I just know what has worked for me in the past..
.
If you know where they work and the person is in an administrative position, then they might have a work email directory you could check as well.
.
As for internet service providers, if you know where the person lives, then there are likely only a couple that service that area as a pay service. For example, in my area, Time Warner Cable is the only game in town unless someone is using a private email service that just runs on TWC's network.
.
But virtually everyone I know has either a Gmail or old Hotmail account because they are free..
.
.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's okay, I'll try asking another lawyer on file (just because it's rather timely).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Barristers answer was very satisfactory, but I think I should have chosen the phone call option. I will use Mr. Barrister in the future. His response was lightening fast! :)
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Thanks very much for using JustAnswer.. Hopefully if you have future questions, I will be able to give you a more definitive answer..

.

If you feel your original question and any related follow ups have been answered, I would very much appreciate a positive rating on the answer I have provided so I receive credit for my work. If you have a new question the JustAnswer folks require that you start a new question page, but you can request me by putting "For Barrister" in the caption and they will get it to me.

.

.

thanks much