Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I have paid parking in the same garage in new Orleans, la.

Customer Question

I have paid for monthly parking for 8yrs in the same garage in new Orleans, la. They wrecked my car, and refuse full reimbursement, claiming I have missed payments. How far back, legally do I have to go back with proof of payments? All 8 years??
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I understand. I suggest that you could hire an electrician on your own and if they find that the other tenant is using your electric, you can have them charged criminally but also sue for the amount that you have been chargesd and you can add the cost of the electrician to the bot***** *****ne of your lawsuit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sam, please read my question again. It has nothing to do with your response
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I apologize. My windows switched and that answer was meant for someone else. I apologize

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience. Now to answer your question, You should ask them for what payments have been missed? Have they told you that?

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

You have a right to see their accounting. And if they will not willingly provide them for you, I suggest that you can begin a lawsuit and then subpoena their records to see what payments you have missed

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I suggest you put the request in writing to see what the dates are on the missed payments -