Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

In florida if sign a contract saids acceptance date when

Customer Question

in florida if sign a contract saids acceptance date when equipment is first delivered at customers installation site Do you have have to change your mine, One day afther you sign contract
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

Yes. If a contract does not have an "acceptance" date, then at the time of signing it becomes enforceable. HOWEVER, with a specified "acceptance" date, it is not an enforceable contract until the date the equipment is delivered as stated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Therefore, a party my cancel the contract, which should be done in writing, before the acceptance date.

Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.

If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Thank you