Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My situation is the same as the Phillipines blackmail case

Customer Question

My situation is the same as the Phillipines blackmail case referred to in your Q & A online... They are threatening to send video to co-workers and have found my office phone number. The video was recorded using Google hangout and I have seen it. Need to act to stop them. They are making harassing calls on my cell phone and my office phone. And are sending emails to me.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

Blackmailers will not stop if you pay them. They will only want more money. I suggest that since blackmail is a crime, you will want to consider reporting this to your local FBI and you can find that location at this LINK. to search by zip code.

It is a state and federal crime and if they are using a cell phone or something found on the internet and using it against you on the internet, it is a federal crime. The only way to stop them is to report the crime.

Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.

If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Thank you