Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have downloaded the form US-0152BG Petition to Vacate

Customer Question

I have downloaded the form US-0152BG Petition to Vacate Judgment and wondered if I can use a local attorney or can I use you to submit this document to the court?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally, we are forbidden from filing any forms or pleadings for customers of this site. You can use a local attorney to represent you in filing your petition to vacate judgment if you choose to do so. It is always better when seeking to vacate a judgment to have local counsel actually representing you if possible, they will not just fill out the form for you and will require that if they are submitting the form they must represent you and appear in court on the petition. Attorneys are not supposed to just write pleadings for people to submit themselves.