Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I need help i am an owner of a home that i have just found

Customer Question

i need help i am an owner of a home that i have just found out that i have a person living there that was told 4 months prior to moving out that he was not to return. Then yesterday I found out that this person is back in my home without my prior knowledge that I own is back in my home. i spoke with law enforcement and he told me to file an eviction notice. but the thing is i don't know how to fill out that part of the paperwork
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, where is the property located? I will then try to look up and find the proper forms for you. Thank you!