Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I have applied position as an experience at the LA FOURNETE

Customer Question

I have applied for the position as an experience baker at the LA FOURNETE A FRENCH BAKERY HERE IN
CHIGACO. I WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS OF HIRING NEW BAKER I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE OWNER THAT WAS AUG,3, 2014 IS ITS A GOOD CONVERSATION .filled -it up my application and my resume. and he told me to work on Thursday @ 1;00 am in the morning so I did what he wants me to do for that day I have to make 500 French breads 1800 bolilio; and 1000 telera and some more thing of breads my head baker she wants to be prepared, . I"ve finish my production almost 11.00 am. after all my co-worker they say goodbye to me, so I just keep on doing thing before I get home. Emma came to me and she explaining that she will have a second shift and she will call me now its already aug. 13 and I've never heard anything from them, and I've work 9 hours for that day Can I complaint to the labor so this will not happened again to the next victim. CAN YOU PLEASE HELPME. THANK YOU
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --

-

Have you tried to telephone the company or contact them by email or facebook to ask what the status is about the job and ask for the pay for the hours that you DID work for them? If yes, have they responded to you at all about paying you for that time you worked?

-

MARY