Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I am interested in "already cooked beef in vacuum package"

Customer Question

I am interested in "already cooked beef in vacuum package" business in Houston, Texas
I would like to know ;
1. What facilities are required
2. What kinds of permits are required
Thanks
Jay Park
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

The Federal Food and Drug Administration requires anyone who is selling and/or processing meat to register with the FDA You also can pay to have a service register for you see This Link The FDA will not require a fee to register but if you hire an agency to get it done for you there is a cost.

Additionally, the FDA regulates the packing material. You can review this link Additionally, you preparation space must meet the FDA health guidelines, which requires the approval of your local Health Department. Many times, people will contract with a local restaurant to use their kitchen on off hours because it has already been inspected and approved.

Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.

If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Thank you