Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What type of experience do you have with sueing law firms

Customer Question

What type of experience do you have with sueing law firms who poorly represented the defendant on a white collar case where a 20 million dollar company fell apart while the firm assigned an inexperienced lawyer and ran up a bil
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which in turn I am being sued for their attorney fees where I was poorly represented. I have paid the firm over 20K and they let my entire company fall apart with there inexperienced team.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 year ago.

You have the right to sue for professional malpractice, assuming the lawyers conduct fell below the standard of care. In addition, the state bar has a fee dispute resolution process that is free and is something you can do yourself. You do not need a lawyer for that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How should I handle the lawsuit with he attorney fees considering they performed poorly. Should I employ council and sue them for damages?

Honestly, I would find a good malpractice lawyer to help you. Most will do it on a contingent fee basis.