Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I missed my orientation class my po is making me take

Customer Question

I missed my orientation for a class my po is making me take through court services called thinking matters I didn't get the letter until today n it was sent out on the 6th I just did 90 days for not completing community service and I'm freaking out
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I'm about to go offline but will pick up and continue tomorrow morning. I need to ask you to explain a few things so I can assist though.

I'm a little confused by your facts.

1) When did you first become aware that you were supposed to take the class?

2) Were you first informed by this letter send on the 6th?

3) If so, how long did the PO give you to take the class?

4) Have you contacted the PO since you got the letter? If so, what did they say?