Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

XXXXXX. I've been having alot of trouble with the S.S .I

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** been having alot of trouble with the S.S .I department . In 3 months,'it will 10 years now. I' ve already been approved by 3 or 4 S.S. law judges and still they report All of my overpayment I still paing is correct. They now owe me approx. 100.000.000 or more now. I am to have yet snother appt. With they ASAp. I ' ve collected all hard coppied pluse all coppied of the court minutes. I applied in 2001. After a 5 year wait. The judges all ruled in my favor and to repay me all money's since 2001. Then Baltimore Maryland purged years of records. What they didd'nt know, is I keep everything! Now
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So if you have had the administrative judge rulings, have you gone to the US District Court with a Petition to Enforce Judgment and seek to get the US District Court to issue an order to the SSA to make the payments? That is your next step, getting the US District Court to order payment and then you can seek to have the court force them to make payments. Most SS attorneys will pursue these collection claims for clients without any up front charges and will pursue the collection in the court based on a contingency fee since the money is pretty much guaranteed.