How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 54 yr old Dr that got into trouble helping my wife

Customer Question

I am a 54 yr old Dr that got into trouble helping my wife with her drug habit. I have lost my MD lisense and cannot find any kind of job using my knowledge. I also graduated from Life chiropractic college. So Of course I would really like some help finding some kind of jo that I can use some of this knowledge I have. Of course there is much more to this story. My name is***** live at XXXXXXXXXX Fl 34957 phone XXXXXXXXXXX. Thank You
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you, Mr. Hayes.

A few caveats, first. I do apologize but I cannot call you off-site as that may violate my state bar limitations. I can happily assist you here, or discuss via Skype but please be advised that doing so will not create an attorney/client relationship and I would not be able to represent you off-site. Please advise if that is acceptable. Otherwise, I have read your facts but I am unclear as to your question--how can I assist you this morning?