Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I may make 20 a yr if lucky tell me please is it legal or

Customer Question

hello I may make 20 a yr if lucky tell me please is it legal or illegal to refuse a refund if the request is made several times within first week and several times later
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...I am not sure I understand...are you asking if you, as a consumer, can demand a refund and require the seller to provide such a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is correct . would you want me to explain things now or later.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Now would be good.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what r your hours and days please I am getting very close to that J O B. I do have more details if needed just ask I made a one time purchase of close to $ 300.00 s mind you again I bought this one time one time, this is thru restaurant.com, 24 e certificates and they are stating I have to make 3, 4, even 5 or 6 transactions for every single one . I made one purchase not 24 I did not want them after I found out and requested a refund like the next day or so and ever since then I have been having all sorts of ? I am now sending this and leaving to go to my J O B. take thank you for the quikness.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very kindly for your ever so quick reply, my main concern if you please, is the refusal of a full and complete refund with my request for a full complete refund several times within the first week, FIRST WEEK not to mention I have no idea how many times afterwards. MY VERY MAIN COMPLAINT IS IF I OR ANY ONE MAKES A ONE TIME, 1 TIME PURCHASE NO MATTER HOW MANY ITEMS IN MY CASE 24 I SHOULD, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECIEVE THE ITEMS THEY PURCHASED IN BULK IF NEED BE, NOT I SAY AGAIN NOT INDIVIDUALLY AND TAKING WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AND MAKING WHO KNOWS HOW MANY TRANSACTIONS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ONE. thank all of you for your most valuable time and too can you please reply just as quick regardless. will I still be using this same site for a correspondence .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello i am sure yall are closed now and now is when I get in from 2 nd shift can you please tell me who this other lawyer is and when he will contact me and too please make sure he has my cell number(###) ###-####I get tons of email daily truly sorry can you please ask him to put a explaination mark on his email he sends to me so I can catch it because I have not got it yet. if he has a phone number if you have a phone number would be greatly appreciated. than you and too please take care and reply regardless.
Milton XXXX XX.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO WHAT IS THE LAWYERS NAME PLEASE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A REPLY YET. THE 1 WEEK TRIAL THIS DOES NOT START UNTIL HE CONTACTS ME CORRECT. PLEASE REPLY AND THX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IS THR SOMEONE HERE NOW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right now I have about10 minutes thn ill be gone for for 15 0r so thn another 15 then gotta leave
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. A different professional here as your previous expert opted out. Do you still require assistance at this time? Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YEEEEEEES I diiiid not kno he opted out that is new to me sooooo now what

I am here now. What can I answer for you, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello I am assuming that u already read my details since you are switching with another attorney who surprised meWHEN YOU TOLD ME he opted out and also I have no idea where the ANOTHER 2 ATTORNIES ARE WHO SENT ME A NOTICE HERE STATING THEY WERE WORKING ON MY CASE I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM, MY CELL AGAIN IS(###) ###-#### {{{{ MY QUESTION AGAIN IS THE BEST WAY I CAN ASK IS }}}} IS IT LEGAL OR ILLEGAL TO REFUSE A REFUND {{ YOUR MONEY BACK WITHIN EVEN 5 DAYS OF ACTUALLY FINDING MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. }} I MADE A ONE TIME PURCHASE FOR SOME E - GIFTS MIND YOU I SAID 1 TIME BUY not 24 one time for 24 E - CERTIFICATES and then and then there are a number of transactions on your computer for each individual one. {{{{{{{{ sorry just so u notice this, sorry truly but I get tons of email if there is any way possible I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE A FLAG ON MY END IF POSSIBLE SO I NOTICE ALL OF YOUR CORRESPONDENCE TO ME I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO MISS ANY, NOT EVEN 1 //// ABOUT THE RATING I AM TRULY SORRY BUT HOW CAN ONE RATE WHEN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET. I KEEP GETTING MY CASE IS BEING WORKED ON BUT THAT IS IT, I have not received a answer yet.
Unless there is a formal statement in the contract stating that you are entitled to a refund, by default you are NOT entitled to a refund. If you purchase something, and it is not fraudulent, unless the seller has a refund policy OR the items are not what you ordered, you are not entitled under law for a refund. You are only entitled to a refund under these specific conditions:
1. If there is something in writing where the seller promises a refund.
2. If there is a law specifically put in place for this type of a contract in the state where this contract was set up. There is no universal right to a refund.
3. If the product purchased is not correct based on seller's mistake and the seller cannot reasonably repair or provide with the correct item
4. Court order.
Sincerely,
Dimitry, Esq.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello thr and thank you tremendously that takes a lot of bugs out of me sorta speak, but what is also buggin me as you said why the other attorney opted out, well anyway here is one more item I gave a little detail earlier i just don't know if you saw it or not. I did in fact make one only purchase, a one time, a one time purchase for 24 E-CERTIFICATES ALL, ALL AT THE SAME TIME NOT INDIVIDUALLY NOT, NOT ONE AT A TIME, BUT ALL AT ONE TIME {{{{ A ONE TIME, THAT IS 1 TIME PURCHASE FOR 24 }}}} <<< not, not, not, not 24 individual purchases for one apiece which is what they are saying to me this is NOT CORRECT AS YOU JUST STRATED EARLIER THAT IS NOT, NOT, NOT WHAT I PURCHASED. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS QUICKNESS AND I AM HOPING FOR JUST AS QUICK AS REPLY HERE. THANK YOU AGAIN AND TOO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND REPLY REGARDLESS. MILTONXXX

Thank you for your follow-up, Milton.

I am sorry but I do not see your other post. I do understand that you are stating you purchased 24 certificates, but I am somewhat unclear as to what clarification you are seeking since the answer I provided, at least so far, won't change with this response. Please advise!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok you understand I purchased 24 certificates correct I understand that but I purchased them all at one time not 24 individual purchases . i paid one amount one time not 24 amounts 24 times, I AM TRULY SORRY MR. DIMITRY I JUST CAN NOT SEE THAT, THAT IS NOT RIGHT, NOT RIGHT AT ALL. I WILL STILL KEEP LOOKING.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU AND TOO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND TOO SIGN IT
MILTON XXXX

You are most welcome, truly! But I am a bit unclear on what else i can help answer. I do understand you purchased 24 certificates but my answer will be same if you purchased 1, 10, or one million--since you purchased them all at once, it counts as one occurrence.

Sincerely,

Dimitry, Esq.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oook I am still unclear I understand every single word you sent to me but if it counts one occurrence AS YOU STATED YOU SATED THIS HERE RIGHT HERE on my end why in the ??????? does it not count as one occurrence on their end THIS IS NOT RIGHT IT DOES NOT MAKE SENCE. OK TO BETTER STATE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND TO MAKE IT SHORT LETS SAY I BELIEVE THERE ARE 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS MAYBE MORE I HAVE TO GO TO TO GET ONE CERTIFICATE OOOOOK I GOT THE 1 CERTIFICATE AND MAYBE THIS TAKES 5 MINUTES I HAVE NOT GOT THE ONE YET I WENT ONLINE FOR MONTHS AGO BUT ANY WAY I HAVE TO GO TO 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS //// IF NOT MORE \\\\ 23 MORE TIMES MAN I AM HOPING THIS MAKES SINCE IF NOT NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY I WILL JUST KEEP LOOKING THIS IS WRONG AND THIS IS NOT RIGHT I COULD GIVE A ?????????????? WHAT THE BUSINESS IS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE ALLOWED A REFUND ESP ESP ESP IF YOU KEEP AFTER IT IN THE FRST WEEK FIRST WEEK MILTON XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM THOUGH SORRY FOR THE LARGE CAPs I JUST THINK IT IS EASIER TO READ IT IS NOT YELLING AT ALL SORRY AND THX
MILTON XXXX XX
Hi Milton,
I am sorry but I am not clear on your question. Let me try to patiently explain because the facts here as far as what is sold does not really matter.
Say, as an example, we do business together. I sell you a book. I give you no warranty or refund agreement for this book. If you return to me and want a refund I have no obligation to give you your money back. Similarly, if I sell you different books 24 different times I will still not owe you a refund. And if I sell you the same book 24 times at once, I still do not owe you a refund.
A business has no obligation to provide a refund UNLESS there is a law that requires a time for a refund (such as for time shares, or for mortgages), or if the product itself is defective, or they have a policy that permits refunds.
Sincerely,
Dimitry, Esq.