CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I have a civil case on September 15, 2015. I bought a ford

Customer Question

I have a civil case on September 15, 2015. I bought a ford truck from someone. He told me after I paid for it, that it was from out of state, and I had to wait until the paper work was received from that state. I The title company or person Joseph Giles,, told me the same thing. I bought the truck on 08/040.14. The title was not filed until mid September. Oris Boutee (whom I purchased the truck from). Called me, he said the truck was stolen 3 days prior to him contacting me. Could you recommend what kind of lawyer I need. Thank you. Need answere soon. MY name is ***** ***** can contact me by phone(###) ###-####or e mail***@******.*** Asap please.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Hire a civil litigation attorney that is local to the city/county where the seller lives. This is where the least contested forum for personal and subject matter jurisdiction will be in the event you need to file a lawsuit, and they can handle the complaint from that point.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was help.

You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.

Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service so that I can receive credit for assisting you.

Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.

Bill