Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Strange question. Just recently found out that I became

Customer Question

Strange question. Just recently found out that I became Esquire from a study abroad program some time ago. Also learn that I have a bank account an attorney has been accessing. Now I'm trying to find out where this account is...Joseph XXXXXX
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Frankly, this sounds like you're the target of some sort of a scam.
Can you provide more details so that your situation is more clear? Where and how did you learn this information? What do you mean, by "became Esquire?" Who and where is the attorney who has this bank account. What if anything are these people asking you to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not a scam. There's a Bench judge involved. Her name is***** in Johnson County, Iowa.. I've heard this even at the DMV--they want me to put it on my drivers liscence here in New York. I'm looking to find out where this bank account is. My name is***** Doctors and the police seem to be able to acess this. I'm trying to fin the bank account that my former aquintence, Judge XXXXXX has been billing
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm going to opt out and open this to other experts, as it's outside of my particular area of expertise.
Another expert will pick this up and you'll receive an email when that happens.
Best of luck with this matter.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
New Expert here.
What do you mean, by "became Esquire?"