Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Neighbors dog gets bitten by my dog at the fence which is 1'

Customer Question

Neighbors dog gets bitten by my dog at the fence which is 1' inside the property line. Who's responsible.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Can you please tell me a bit more about the situation? Did the neighbor's dog run unto your property (fence or not) without permission? Or was the neighbor and his dog invited?
Which dog was the aggressor?
Etc.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.