Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I need to get Power of Attorney and Legal Representative son

Customer Question

I need to get Power of Attorney and Legal Representative for my son who is in a coma. Which type of lawyer would I need?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear of your son's condition.
I suggest you will want to consult with a local attorney who handles Guardianships
And if you need to locate a local CA attorney you can consider contacting the CA Bar Association for a Legal Referral service. Ask them for attorneys in the area who can handle guardianship.
(###) ###-####OR if you are out of state, you can call(###) ###-####
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
Thank you