Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I BOUGHT a car in Texas in 2013. My daughter signed on with

Customer Question

I BOUGHT a car in Texas in 2013. My daughter signed on with me there is no and or on title. I moved back to back to nc. I lost my registration for 2015. I wrote to Texas and call to get duplicate ,Texas said it could take up to 2weeks. I have missed a payment. My question is do I macrophage her signature to get bcuz tags. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
You state: "My question is do I macrophage her signature to get bcuz tags."
I am guessing that this was a typo. Can you please clarify what you meant here?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is. My daughter and bought a car together in Texas. I moved to NC. Can i get Nc tags without her signature. I also lost my 2015 registration which I have requested from the state of Texas, it will take 2 weeks for that to arrive. Both names are ***** ***** work but it does not state either/or.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Can i get Nc tags without her signature.
Sorry, no. If there are co-owners to the vehicle, the paperwork must be presented or filled out by both owners. So unless she signs off on this, this cannot be done properly.
I also lost my 2015 registration which I have requested from the state of Texas, it will take 2 weeks for that to arrive. Both names are ***** ***** work but it does not state either/or.
The "and/or" is for sale purposes mostly. Ergo, this does not apply when requesting tags.
Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.