N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

I need representation (review of contract) business in

Customer Question

I need representation (review of contract) for buying business in McDonough, GA. Can you help me? What are your charges? I am NJ resident...
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. I am a licensed New Jersey professional and will do my best to assist you with your concerns.

We here cannot represent you off-site. While I can help review the contract and help answer questions, please be aware that I cannot act as counsel for you or represent you off-site, and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. If that is acceptable, please let me know of the amount of documentation you need me to review so that I can fairly estimate costs and my time with assisting you with your concerns.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow so I guess I have to have GA IP address to get GA attorney...

That is up to you. but typically contracts do not change from state to state, what may matter is enforcement. If you are seeking a GA attorney, however, I will happy opt out and re-open your question to others. Just please be aware that as it is very late you might not get a reply until late. Please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would appreciate if you pass it to someone in GA (Atlanta area) Thank you! Jozef
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
New Expert here.
We are not allowed to recommend a specific law firm or attorney, but you can get a free consultation from some of the business attorneys listed at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/contracts/Atlanta/Georgia
I hope this information is helpful.