Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Under the infulence of durgs I was manipulated into

Customer Question

Under the infulence of durgs I was manipulated into purchasing a vehicle along with insurance for someone I didn't even know. Currently, I am in a substance abuse program and receiving bills for this piticular vehicle. This guy gave me $1000. 00 cash for a down payment along with $600.00 for making the transaction. Now the ratf in caving down on me. Having sobered up and the guilt as to what I have done is weighing heavy. I don't know this guy or where to find him and the vehiclke. Please point me in the right direction.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question...what do you mean
Now the ratf in caving down on me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I report this to the police, tell them what happen. I don't know what to do.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry...I still do not understand your question. What does

Now the ratf in caving down on me.
Mean?