Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I got out of jail aug.6 went in april 29 need something

Customer Question

I got out of jail aug.6 went in april 29 need something saying how long i was locked up ***** ***** 02-01-86
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello Amanda
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
Can you be a little more specific by "need something saying how long I was locked up"
In what regard and what is that for, please?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ssi office
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thank you and so they SSI office if going to want a certified/official document. I suggest you will need to contact the facility where you were detained and tell them you need a document showing your arrival and your release date. That is not something we on this site can provide for you.
If they will not provide it, then contact the courts in the county where you were charged, they should have the information on record and can email it to you.