Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My mother passed away 3 years ago we inherted her house my

Customer Question

my mother passed away 3 years ago we inherted her house my sister was to buy my half and keep the house the trustee of the estate was a cousin also her finanicial advisor broker wasted most of our cash in the court because he said my sister could afford the house but we had almost 700,000 to split in investments annuities 401k so we hired s lawyer that did nothing sent us to mediation we were told if we keep fighting we will go broke so buy the time we settle and paid all the lawyers she only had 45,000 so she was going to pay me rent unill we sold the house we were to split taxes on house and homeowner fees well she has not paid any taxes or homeowner fees or rent she now owes me close to 20,000 we had the house sold for 200,000 but the would not put in contract the rent she owed me only 1/2 the taxes and 1/2 homeowners she owes me for two years in back rent 13,000 so i refused to sell the house how can I get her out of the house ? mediat paper say no rent owe up 2 that day
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.
could you review it, put proper punctuation marks, properly identify all the parties, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation