Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm buying international health insurance from Principle

Customer Question

I'm buying international health insurance from Principle Assurance. The broker at NowCompare.com says he filled out the forms for me. It's a simple catostrophic policy that costs $1647.00 USD (which includes a $1050 discount, they claim) for a year. The
broker forwarded my application, which I've never seen, to Principle Assurance. I have signed nothing, electronically or otherwise. They only accept bank transfers or bank drafts for payment--no credit cards. I must pay today, the broker implied, to get the
discount. Is there anything to be concerned about here?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Can you please tell me the following about this company:
Where it is located (county)?
Its address?
Website?
Telephone?
Email?
If you do not have something of the above, that is okay, simply reply with what you do have.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.