Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We rented a vacation home in where we had given deposit

Customer Question

We rented a vacation home in where we had given deposit money he kept for damages, the carpet got a hole and the sheets were old and there was no mattress pad as he claim, however I observed a slightly wear on a screen since first day we step at the cam. We had a boat loaded of items and equipment for a week and it seems a pair of scissors was accidentally taken but is from a knife block which I own an expensive one and those scissors are less than 15.00 dollars, the area rug size 8 X 11 (Dash & Albert Natural Jute Woven Rug $59.00 from 3 stores), He kept our $500.00 dollars to pay for damages and he's treating us to write over home advisor and Angie's list about our company. He's so clueless of the personal and corporate damages this is causing. I have reported to Google plus to evaluate this hate/treat remark involving my family and business.
See the post I found with this person defaming us, personally damages and defamation and attacking our company which doesn't have anything to do with a family vacation rental.
I need a lawyer ASAP
This is what he has posted on his g
Google plus page and in our company Google plus page as a 1 start.
Michael Rayne
in the last week-
USA roofing & waterproofing corp.Nick Bilodeau *****Drexel Hill Pa 19026 Paid for a Family Vacation rental with a company check # ***** From USA Roofing & Waterproofing, Corp.*****Drexel Hill Pa 19026 While at a My Beautiful home Nick Bilodeau & Maritsa Santiago.These pigs Put cigarette Butts out on My Nice Cherry furniture . Burned holes on the carpet and burned the bedding left butts in the draws And showed their true colors there is Nothing USA about them they are Dirty , filthy,disrespectful Loser, ScumKEEP THEM AS FAR AWAY FROM YOUR PROPERTY AS POSSIBLE !!!! PS I Am Sending a copy of the check to the IRS & The Pa Dept of revenue
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a licensed Pennsylvania professional and will be happy to assist you with your concerns.
We here cannot represent you off-line. While I can help answer your questions, I cannot act as counsel for you. What are your questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We've rented a summer camp for one week, this person claimed damages that were already in the property with an exception of a rug and a pair of scissors from a knife block set taken by accident. I noticed the screen wear and slightly tear from day one. We paid an extra deposit of 500 for any damages, and he kept it. He hasn't send any invoice of damages nor proof with pictures. This is what he proceeded to do: posting in his Google page the following:He wrote a review on the family company:
USA roofing & waterproofing corp.Nick Bilodeau *****Drexel Hill Pa 19026 Paid for a Family Vacation rental with a company check # ***** From USA Roofing & Waterproofing, Corp.*****Drexel Hill Pa 19026 While at a My Beautiful home Nick Bilodeau & Maritsa Santiago.These pigs Put cigarette Butts out on My Nice Cherry furniture . Burned holes on the carpet and burned the bedding left butts in the draws And showed their true colors there is Nothing USA about them they are Dirty , filthy,disrespectful Loser, ScumKEEP THEM AS FAR AWAY FROM YOUR PROPERTY AS POSSIBLE !!!! PS I Am Sending a copy of the check to the IRS & The Pa Dept of revenueAdditionally, he's treated us with going into the company angies list and home advisor to defame us personally and our family company which doesn't have anything to do with this. the damages this person has inflicted are a lot at this point.
I understand the situation. What specifically can I help answer for you, what is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid 48 dollars, is that an additional fee from the recently paid

No, there is no additional fee. I am just trying to understand what specifically you wish to know. I understand your situation and understand your facts but want to be clear on your question. How can I help you?