Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

PERSON CHARGED WITH VEHICULAR MANSLAUHTER. HOSPITOL SHOULD

Customer Question

PERSON CHARGED WITH VEHICULAR MANSLAUHTER . HOSPITOL SHOULD OF NOTIFIED POLICE AS WELL AS FAMILY WHEN INJURY AND EXPLAINATION GIVE . CAME IN QUESTION. FALE STATEMENT . CRIMINAL AVOIDANCE TIME, ALCOHOL, MINOR CHILD. FAULT NEED. EVENLY PLACE AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. CHARGES. MIS APPOROPRIATED . FAMILY SHOWN FAVORTIZIUM....WHEN FLSE STATEMENT AS TO THE FACS OF ACCIDENT, AS WELL AS LIVING THE SCENE OF ORIGIN INCIDENT . MOVING OF THE INJURED PERSON. IN BECAME MURDER. THEY SAID SHE FELL DOWN SOME STEPS IN THE HOUSE. BUT SHE FELL FROM A MOVING CAR AND THE SKIN WAS OFF THE SIDES OF HER LEGS AND HER SKULL WAS CRACKED. SHE WAS IN AND OUT OF CONSCIUOS
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
What is your question? What are you hoping to accomplish legally? How long ago was this incident?