Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live with my mom now and my dad and step mom whom no

Customer Question

I live with my mom now and my dad and step mom whom no longer live in the state want access to my schools parent portal, I do not want them in my life anymore and they will not listen to my choices. What can I do legally to prevent them from having access to that stuff?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your cocnerns.

This is very much based on your age. May I ask how old you are at this time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My apologies but I do not engage in phone calls as it may violate my state bar limitations. If you wish, as an additional service I can discuss via Skype but please be aware that it does not create an attorney/client relationship and I cannot represent you off-site. Please advise.