Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need advice on probatewill yr wife died?

Customer Question

I need advice on probatewill for 10 yr wife died?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am very sorry for your loss.
1) What state is this in?
2) What exactly is the situation and what are you asking?
3) You may contact customer support at www.justanswer.com/help to discuss any billing matters (I do not have access to that information or ability to discuss any billing issues).
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think this es a scam to get money and is not right to charge me for nothing when I ask for total price and did not get atreight answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you are not thief talk to me and refund my money.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
You asked: "I need advice on probatewill for 10 yr wife died?"
I cannot ascertain exactly what your question is from this, so I asked for more information such as what state this was in, and what exactly you were asking.
If you wish to cancel the question, you can go to www.justanswer.com/help - the customer service people are very nice and can help you with any questions you have. They can also help you with your refund request.
Cheers.