How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4816
Experience:  Experienced in both state and federal court.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am searching attorney on contigency pay to represent me

Customer Question

I am searching for an attorney on contigency pay to represent me against Johnson County for a Hippa Violation from the Jailer that booked me in and from the Nurse that was called in to help with a medical situation on me that failed to treat simply because she didn't know what to do and stood with jailer and did absolutely nothing > and would like to consider neglect charges and fines. Please e-mail me at***@******.***. I have witnesses and also have those who are willing to sign statements.
Thank You,
Tina Moss ***@******.***
Cell (8170(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
If you are looking for an attorney in your area, but you aren't sure where to start, I'd suggest you use or Both are reputable attorney search websites that allow you to filter lawyers by practice area and location. They also both rate lawyers, so you can be sure you are getting quality representation. Unfortuantely, however, experts on Just Answer cannot represent customers from the website or refer you to a specific lawyer (it violates our agreement with Just Answer).
I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please remember to "Rate" my answer before you go.