Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been instructed by a federal Judge to file a motion

Customer Question

I have been instructed by a federal Judge to file a motion and submit it electronically to her office in Philadelphia. I need legal assistance in preparing the evidence that clearly shows I was an innocent man who was sent to prison for 6 months for the illegal acts of others. The evidence I have is well organized. Also, do I need an ATTORNEY WHO IS LICENSED TO PROCTICE IN Philadelphia were I was sentenced?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation. The JustAnswer website is for limited, general information, only. What I can do is take a look over your motion to see if it looks okay, give some general pointers, etc. However, an expert on this site cannot draft the legal motion for you. Also, JustAnswer experts cannot take customers on as clients.
Would this be acceptable?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need an attorney to prepare the motion and determine what evidence to submit. Thank you for your time. I will hire an attorney .
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay. You can go to www.justanswer.com/help to get a refund if you want to.