ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

If person says that they are to the point where they will

Customer Question

if person says that they are to the point where they will put a bullet between your eyes is that considered to be a threat?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes, that's pretty clearly a threat (assuming that the surrounding context of the statement didn't indicate otherwise, such as a statement meant to be in jest, etc...). A statement of imminent harm and intended to be threatening is a threat, and it's likely something that the police would look into. Call the police and let them know about it, reporting the threat and indicating your willingness to press charges.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?