Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I would like to know if its possible to file a Defamation

Customer Question

I would like to know if its possible to file a Defamation law suit on my ex-husbands current wife. She sent a friend of mine a text message calling my family rapist. & the latest one she posted a old picture of me cropped out my face and put something else and posted it online. Anything I can do?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Yes, you can indeed file suit for defamation of character and also for harassment and cyber bullying. You can pursue her for damages to your reputation if you sue civilly, or you can also file for a restraining order on basis of harassment so that she is no longer able to contact you without violating the judicial order.

Sincerely,

Dimitry, Esq.