Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am considering pleading guilty to two separate charges;

Customer Question

hello, i am considering pleading guilty to two separate charges; cdv1st and a public disorderly conduct (pdc). i am a bit weary because it is unclear if i will be able to have both misdemeanor convictions expunged after the required wait time (cdv1st 5yrs and pdc 3yrs). i called the local solicitors office of expungement and did not receive a direct answer. could someone please explain how this would be treated in SC. i would be pleading guilty to both charges on the same day. thanks.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Are you represented by counsel? Is this the prosecutor's deal or is this just the way you're thinking of handling this? Can a deferred adjudication be negotiated?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a long drawn out issue. I would have to send a very extensive email to convey the totality. Is it possible to call you? I do have a public defender.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
In the legal categories our bar associations frown at phone calls. JustAnswer is not a law firm and phone conferences are deemed to be a form of representation, which we cannot provide here.
If you want to communicate directly via email, I can send you the information about the site's Additional Services option. There is a charge for direct email, as it's a premium service, so if you're not interested, just continue to reply here, as you just did.