Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Should i buy a nissan juke or a honda crv both same price

Customer Question

should i buy a nissan juke or a honda crv both for the same price but the juke has all bells and whistles the crv and the juke are 2015's. i think the juke is too small and the crv too large i want to stay with the forign models tho not the jeep but the other suv's that are cost more than 23,500 dollars which is what my bank gave me.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Quite honestly I like the Honda better. However, have you looked at the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Kia Sportage or Sorrento? Both of those have a ton of bells and whistles and the gas mileage and warranties on them are better than Honda or Nissan in most cases. The Honda though is much better and longer lasting than the Nissan.