Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Truck from toyota the took my trade and i want return truck

Customer Question

truck from ***** ***** toyota the took my trade and i want tom return truck after 50 miles is it possible
they said no after i bought 2 other vehicles cash i want my trade back i cant afford the 3 rd vehicle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was late sales person was going outside drinking beer i was caught off gaurd by them i gave them a car with 20 thousand miles and a truck for a tundra tundra is nice but cant afford it went back next day try ed to return it but no they really know how to take advantage of people
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.
Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful please.
Was there a cancellation right in your contract?
Have the titles been signed over for the trade in and for the vehicles you bought?
Thank you.