Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have major fraud with our restate mort. lenders and

Customer Question

we have major fraud with our restate mort. lenders and transfer investors x2. we have been victims of predatory fraud against broadway federal bank since the beginning jan 2008.some of the fraud is our purchase price went from 178.000.00 to a 1,027.00 within 30 days.Our house had four amended changes.the last sales price of 985.000.00 never mathed the closing price of 1,027,000.00. We purchase our house frome u,s.marshalls, DEA.. their 20.000.00 tax liens were transfer to us without disclosure.Our house was sold as a short sale,yet we paid full price, 4millions dollars of previous liens of previous owners was place on our loan without disclosure.we had taxed fraud,our lender broadway federal bank had us pay the taxes with a 5year tax plan while their was an impounded escrow acct.when their was and overpayment the bank refunded our cashier ck of 7900.00 to their escrow account keeping our refund for themselfs. Our sole point of contact w- broadway bank,who recieved our payments,,put her name on our mortgage as the benificary, started the default process.chicago title never disclosed to the liens place on our proper..their is so much more fraud...38.000.00 ballon payment placed on the loan,up under threat was taken off without explaination.prior to the banks transfer of the loan,we had 71.0000.00 in escrow as a positive acct. when our loan was transfer 71.000.00 went as a negative acct. the promise note was separated from the deed of trust and sold to into securitys upon 2008, purchase under other entity name broadway financal corp. Still have so much more fraud on this mortgage lender as they do not have a licence to do business in california according to the secretary of the state...These same people has try to take our home away since 2008 jan,upon purchase date...our home was ILLEGALLY Taken Away,ordered by the judge on 24jun 2015,""Quote If YOu Dont Pay This Unknown investor within 48hrs with a cashiers check before 5pm they can have your house,they can do any thing they want with it. within 20min of the judges order they the corporation which included the lawfirm,personal trust,bank,restate company investors et al took our home and on the same day started eviction on us.its one month later and our time is running out.we have been a fostor home for 40yrs and my husband and son are profoundly disable for the past 25yrs.we are representing ourself as pro se in the court and we are losing....HELP...I know we have a great case,just getting heard has been a problem...PLEASE...PLEASE can anyone help,we have all documents proofing this frauduent behavior.,,,,Thankyou Glenda Murphy,*****@******.***,909(###) ###-####We are willing to pay an attorney ..We Despairtly Need Help!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com