Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I live in an ALF. There is a nurse here that is abusing me.

Customer Question

I live in an ALF. There is a nurse here that is abusing me. It is hard to explain but I beletve it is emotional abuse. One of the other nurses came in to give me my medicine, just by way of example, and she started in. The other nurse said to her "...if you don't leave him alone, I'm going to kick your butt, now get out of here..." So it's not just me who recognizes it. There have been other instances that this "good" nurse has been witness to.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of your situation. Have you reported this to the management?

Or what have you done in this regard?

What would you like to do? What information can I provide for you in that regard, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, it's getting to the point where this nurse is not delivering my medicine. I have reported things like this to the big boss, but have never received a call back she just ignores me it's getting very emotional for me! I'd like to sue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

If you do not want to continue here, then I can opt out and maybe there is another attorney here who will contact you via phone.Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok we'll do it online here.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Ok Thank you.
You want to sue? And you want to sue for neglect? Have you become sick from the neglect or what are the "damages" you will be suing for?