Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a Senior citizen, and have been paying the Quarterly

Customer Question

I am a Senior citizen, and have been paying the Quarterly Maintenance schedule since the year 2006, on a Monthly Basis. I have received a letter from the condo Attorney charging me with monthly Interest reverting back to year 2014. It was never asked all the prior years back to 2006, and attached a Lein. Is this possible I can be charged, the payments never exceeded past the the Quarter period.
Thank You
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/law/98b0n-ga-rp-senior-citizen-paying-quarterly-mainte.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you still require assistance?
If so, why is the attorney claiming you owe interest or fees if you have made all of your payments on time, even though you paid monthly as long as they were paid up by the end of each quarter?