Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Sheriff refuses to in force local noise ORD.

Customer Question

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Before we discuss this matter, I need to make sure that you understand how the website and rating system works.

Many times when people ask questions about police officers refusing to enforce the law, they aren't happy with the situation or the law on that situation. Whatever I tell you will be correct, but I can't guarantee it will be in your favor or you will like the law.

On this website the customer rates us experts at the end of the question and answer and every now and then a customer is unhappy about the law and gives a negative rating. Unfortunately, that negative rating is taken by the website to be a reflection on me, indicating that I wasn't polite, wasn't prompt, or provided a wrong answer.

I'm more than happy to discuss this with you, but I just wanted to make sure that you understood how the system works and that you will rate me on my professionalism and not on whether the law is in your favor or not, since I have no control over that.

With that understanding, do you want me to discuss this in more detail with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

What specific question can I assist with?