Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND LAWYER ON SHOPLIFTING CASES

Customer Question

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND LAWYER ON SHOPLIFTING CASES IMEDIATLY. i MUST MEET HIM MONDAY MORNING. BECAUSE I HAVE TO MEET WITH JUDGE MONDAY AT 1 PM
DES MOINES IA. SINCERELY ALEX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1515(###) ###-#### ***** HAV NOT ANSVER FROM YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND LAWYER ON SHOPLIFTING CASES IMEDIATLY. i MUST MEET HIM MONDAY MORNING. BECAUSE I HAVE TO MEET WITH JUDGE MONDAY AT 1 PM DES MOINES IA. SINCERELY ALEXGIVE MY ANSVER ON TIS QVESTION .TIS IS THE SEIM QVESTION
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Unfortunately, due to the terms of service on this site and the fact that JustAnswer is a general information company and not a law firm, legal experts cannot take customer cases. We are also not allowed to direct you to a specific lawyer or law firm.
What I can do would be to steer you to the same sources that lawyers use when they need to consult with a lawyer in another state or in another specialty and don't know anybody. If that is useful to you, use the reply tab below and I'll give you the information. Note, however, that it is a weekend and finding a lawyer for Monday afternoon on a Saturday night is not likely.
I can also tell you what to do on MOnday if you have to come in without a lawyer. But for that you would need to tell me whether this is the first time you have come before the judge or not, and if not, what is supposed to happen on Monday afternoon that makes it essential that you have a lawyer with you.
If none of this is anything you'd be interested in, you can contact customer service at [email protected] for them to return your deposit.