Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

IS THERE A LAW(S) THAT CAN ALLOW ONE SIBLING (A PERSON) AN

Customer Question

IS THERE A LAW(S) THAT CAN ALLOW ONE SIBLING (A PERSON) AN FILE A LEGAL CONSET TO ATTEND THERE SIBLING FUNERAL.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Please provide a few more facts about what is going on. Legal consent to attend a funeral is normally not required from anyone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The correct question that I meant to be presented was –Is there a legal form that I can submit to the courts that will override my brother’s widow request stating that I wasn’t welcome or invited to my brother Roque’s funeral, and her threatening statement, stating that she will have me escorted off the cemetery grounds if I showed up to say goodbye to my oldest brother for whom I loved dearly. And how can I legally retrieve my motor cycle that my brother was holding for me until I got my driver’s license and motorcycle license reinstated. Mr. Irwin Law, Attorney, Can you site for me with codes or ordinances that lay-down the rights and laws that gives people like me a chance to attend my brothers service? The funeral is on August 08, 2015, so do I have enough time to get a court order?I’ve talked with my brother's widow through an e-mail; where she stipulated that she wants nothing to do with me and if I tried to attend my oldest brother, Roque's, funeral, she would have the funeral director to throw me off their premises.. Please allow me to elaborate, on why my family is wreaking on such bad terms.On September 01, 2011, my father passed away willing his estate to his five siblings to inherit. When I received my shared portion, it was in July 2013 and that is when I purchased my Harley Davidson for $11,000. On Sept. 4, 2014, this was the 30th day that my bike was stored at the Long Beach impound yard and they were ready to place a lien on it to auction my bike. My brother came through for me and now he is gone, I have his initial loan for $1,281, and I have both my licenses, and now I want my bicy contacted my brother Roque to loan me $1,281 to assist me with impound fees, and he did and he had been holding my bike up until he died on July 19,2015. i did not know my brother had lung cancer, otherwise, i would had keep him updated about my appeals through Social Security (SSI Benefits).
Now Roque’s wife Jill states that I wasn’t welcome to attend my brother’s she wants nothing to do with me and if I tried to attend my oldest brother, Roque's, funeral that she will have the funeral administration security detail too escort me out. Please allow me to elaborate, in Sept. 2011, my father passed away willing his estate to his five siblings to inherit. When I received my shared portion in July 2013 and that is when I purchased my Harley Davidson for $11,000. On Sept. 4, 2014, I contacted my brother Roque to loan me $1,281 to assist me with impound fees, and he did and he had been holding my bike up until he died on July 07, 2015, I personally went to see & talk to Roque. I did not know my brother had lung cancer; otherwise, i would have kept him updated about my appeals through Social Security (SSI Benefits). Well on July 11, 2015, I called Roque to ask him if he received the original receipt that I dropped off at his house from the tow yard. (Roque assumed that the loan was for over $2,000) him and I talked about how much did he feel that i owed him?(I had a reliable witness listening to Roque and I discuss our initial agreement that was made on 9/04/13.) Roque confirmed that he'd remembered what was said that day, "I told him that anytime after 3 months, that he would charge me $100," and I responded stating "that it sounds good to me". But, on July 11, 2015, Roque stated during our telephone conversation "that since it took me almost 2 years to contact him that he was charging me 10% annuallyi've talked with my brother's widow through an e-mail; where well on july 11, 2015, him and i talked about how much did he feel that i owed him?she stipulated ost 2 years that he will need to pay me 10%". "I told Roque that's okay with me, but I am calling you now to offer you the initial loan for $1,281, and could i pay the 10% next month when I get my GR monthly benefits until the interest is paid off. "Roque stated that he would have to get back to me with the interest amount. And our conversation ended". I called him back on 7/17/15, to ask him if he received the receipt I dropped off from the impound yard, ad he told me that i would have to talk to his son Nick -- who will be responsible on my behalf to process the amount of interest that will be charged to you, so Roque handed the telephone to his son Nick. To make a long story short, Nick quoted me a price 2 times more than the loan and he told me that I would have to sign-over the pink-slip and ownership into his name until I come up with the 10% interest per month that he is charging me in the amount for $2,433 plus the loan amount to get my bike back. I filed papers in small claims court and Nick and Roque's wife was serve court papers three days after Roque passed away. I offered them the loan amount and the 10% that my brother was referring too was 10% annually which would cost me a little more that what our original agreement was for, $100 and now he wanted $256, which I feel is fair, but now I will let the court decide what’s legally fair under t
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question above was copied incorrectly. The correct question that I meant to be presented was –Is there a legal form that I can submit to the courts that will override my brother’s widow request stating that I wasn’t welcome or invited to my brother Roque’s funeral, and her threatening statement, stating that she will have me escorted off the cemetery grounds if I showed up to say goodbye to my oldest brother for whom I loved dearly. And how can I legally retrieve my motor cycle that my brother was holding for me until I got my driver’s license and motorcycle license reinstated. Mr. Irwin Law, Attorney, Can you site for me with codes or ordinances that lay-down the rights and laws that gives people like me a chance to attend my brothers service? The funeral is on August 08, 2015, so do I have enough time to get a court order?I’ve talked with my brother's widow through an e-mail; where she stipulated that she wants nothing to do with me and if I tried to attend my oldest brother, Roque's, funeral, she would have the funeral director to throw me off their premises.. Please allow me to elaborate, on why my family is wreaking on such bad terms.On September 01, 2011, my father passed away willing his estate to his five siblings to inherit. When I received my shared portion, it was in July 2013 and that is when I purchased my Harley Davidson for $11,000. On Sept. 4, 2014, this was the 30th day that my bike was stored at the Long Beach impound yard and they were ready to place a lien on it to auction my bike. My brother came through for me and now he is gone, I have his initial loan payment for $1,281, and I have both my licenses, and now I want my bike. Roque had been holding my bike up until he died on July 19,2015. i did not know my brother had lung cancer, otherwise, i would had keep him updated about my appeals through Social Security (SSI Benefits).
Now Roque’s wife Jill states that I wasn’t welcome to attend my brother’s funeral. She wants nothing to do with me and if I tried to attend my oldest brother, Roque's, funeral that she will have the funeral administration security detail too escort me out. Please allow me to elaborate, in Sept. 2011, my father passed away willing his estate to his five siblings to inherit. When I received my shared portion in July 2013 and that is when I purchased my Harley Davidson for $11,000. On Sept. 4, 2014, I contacted my brother Roque to loan me $1,281 to assist me with impound fees, and he did and he had been holding my bike up until he died. On July 07, 2015, I personally went to see & talk to Roque. Well on July 11, 2015, I called Roque to ask him if he received the original receipt that I dropped off at his house from the tow yard. (Roque assumed that the loan was for over $2,000) him and I talked about how much did he feel that i owed him?(I have a reliable witness listening to Roque and I discuss our initial agreement that was made on 9/04/13.) Roque confirmed that he'd remembered what was said that day, "I told him that anytime after 3 months, that he would charge me $100," and I responded stating "that it sounds good to me". But, on July 11, 2015, Roque stated during our telephone conversation "that since it took me almost 2 years to contact him that he was charging me 10% annuallyi've talked with my brother's widow through an e-mail; where well on july 11, 2015, him and i talked about how much did he feel that i owed him? he stipulated that it's been almost 2 years, and that he will need to pay me 10%". "I told Roque that's okay with me, but I am calling you now to offer you the initial loan for $1,281, and could i pay the 10% next month when I get my GR monthly benefits until the interest is paid off. "Roque stated that he would have to get back to me with the interest amount. And our conversation ended". I called him back on 7/17/15, to ask him if he received the receipt I dropped off from the impound yard, and he told me that i would have to talk to his son Nick -- who will be responsible on my behalf to process the amount of interest that will be charged to you, so Roque handed the telephone to his son Nick. To make a long story short, Nick quoted me a price 2 times more than the loan and he told me that I would have to sign-over the pink-slip and ownership into his name until I come up with the 10% interest per month that he is charging me in the amount for $2,433 plus the loan amount to get my bike back. I filed papers in small claims court and Nick and Roque's wife was serve court papers three days after Roque passed away. I offered them the loan amount and the 10% that my brother was referring too was 10% annually which would cost me a little more that what our original agreement was for, $100 and now he wanted $256, which I don't have a problem for paying them that amount.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MR. YOU READ WHAT MY PROBLEM PERTAINS TO, COULD I LOSE MY HARLEY DAVIDSON SIR? BECAUSE MY BROTHER'S SON NICK, HAD MENTION TO ME THAT AT LEAST I WOULD BE PAYING THERE RENT FOR A MONTH. NICK TOLD ME THAT ONCE I SIGN THE PINK SLIP OVER IN HIS NAME, I COULD RIDE MY BIKE HOME. BUT, IF I MISS ONE PAYMENT OR ARE LATE FOR A PAYMENT, HE WILL COME TO REPOSSESSED THE BIKE AND HE WILL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THAT BIKE. THIS FAMILY KNOWS THAT MY MONTHLY INCOME COMES THROUGH WITH $198.00 PAID THROUGH MY GR BENEFITS. FROM DAY 1 SINCE MY BROTHER BECAME ILL; THEY HAVE THOUGHT OF PLOTS TO TAKE AN CONTROLLED POSSESSION OF MY BIKE. MR. IRWIN CAN YOU GIVE ME THE BEST SCENARIO FOR ME TO TAKE CONTROL OF MY BIKE? PLZ