Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How ca y I know if I have order of arest Mmt by casin

Customer Question

How ca y I know if I have order of arest
Mmt by casin wit my step dauther becase o no of them hit little son then she try to got me event I when to the room & of course mom is on their side
But I leave the housewith out knowing the police was coming call by neirbors that wag my little daughter said to me last room I talk to her
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry to hear about this situation. Call any bail bondman in your county. If you give them your name, DOB, and SSN, they can search to see if an arrest warrant is really out for you, and they can do so free of charge.I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.