Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I invest 7,500.00 into profit sunrise how do i get my money

Customer Question

i invest 7,500.00 into profit sunrise how do i get my money back, E dward Halliburton
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can call me in let me know your finding(###) ###-####thanks in advance ***** *****iburton
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
As you almost certainly have to know by now, Profitable Sunrise is in a lot of legal difficulty. The US Securities and Exchange Commission has shut them down and frozen their assets having determined that the company was a Ponzi scam. Additionally, there are suits against them by various state governments all over the US. The government action started a couple of years ago, and the court cases ares still pending.
This is not the kind of matter that will be resolved quickly. There are tens of millions of dollars invested in this enterprise, and one thing that is ongoing is an investigation of how many and who were defrauded by the company. It may take several more years to get this all together.
Is it possible that you might not be able to recover anything from Profitable Sunrise? Yes, it is. There are a lot of wronged people demanding their rights, just like you and a lot of litigation from several different directions. It's not yet possible to determine just how much money they have and how much they owe, and who can get what.
The only thing you can do right now, if you haven't done so already is to go on record with a complaint so that the Seurities and Exchange Commission knows you were among the defrauded and keep an eye on the proceedings so that you'll know when it's all winding down.
Report your involvement and your complaint to the Securities and Exchange Commission. They have a complaint form right on their website.
http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml
It would also be a good idea to contact your state Attorney General's Office and lodge a complaint with them too. They may already have some action going on.
The Better Business Bureau also discusses the government action against Profitable Sunrise and has some links that will let you see the latest in what's going on.
http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/pyramid-companies/profitable-sunrise-in-orlando-fl-90194887#