Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

As an Executive Director at a non-profit, are there certain

Customer Question

As an Executive Director at a non-profit, are there certain employment laws I should be privy to?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to help us out a bit and be a bit more specific, because as executive director of any type of entity, you need to be aware generally of all employment laws, not just certain ones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will just call and try to explain the details of problem 'coz it really bothers me his word against
me was nightmare. Thank you, ***** ***** cientos
Thank you for your reply.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.